Does shooting in harsh light scare you?
You know how to use your camera and take photos that match your style… until you have to shoot portraits at mid-day.
You try to keep it cool in front of your clients but you look at the back of your camera and you can't seem to figure out why the images you're seeing is nothing like how you want them to be.
Friend, I've been there too!
And over the years I've been testing and improving my techniques to create beautiful portraits even in harsh light. And now I want to share them with you!
I created this step-by-step guide for photographers who want to:
- Learn and improve their images when they have to shoot in harsh light scenarios
- Keep consistency in their work no matter what time of the day they are shooting
- Increase their confidence by knowing what to do and how to troubleshoot when shooting outdoors
The best past? I created this guide for the busy photographer who wants to learn how to shoot in harsh light in less than one week.
That's right: You'll be able to finish all 3 modules before you even go to your next session! Aaaaand I use simple words to help you really understand the content and put everything into practice!
- Immediate access to a 25 page digital download guide
- Facebook Group for support
- A step-by-step guide with 3 modules and 10 lessons:
Module One: Understanding and choosing the best light
Difference between soft and harsh light
Best light to shoot
Finding the best location to shoot
Module Two: The technical "stuff"
Choosing the best lens
Module Three: Practical shooting lessons
The direction of the sun
Finding natural reflectors
Using natural blockers
Disclaimer: This guide is for photographers who know how to use their cameras, as it will not teach shooting techniques. This step-by-step guide will teach photographers what to do when shooting in harsh light scenarios.
Ready to gain confidence back and shoot mid-day with no problems? Grab your guide now!